Proving Paternity & Family Relationships With DNA
Here’s How You Can Get The Answers You Need With A DNA Test
Paternity or family relationship DNA tests uses one person’s unique genetic profile and compares to another person’s DNA. As we do this, we are able to tell if the biological relationship we are looking exists. Paternity and relationship testing can be especially important when the rights and duties of the father are in issue and a child’s paternity is in doubt. Tests can also determine the likelihood of someone being a biological grandparent, an aunt or uncle. We can also determine if two or more siblings are full siblings sharing the same mother and father, or a half sibling, sharing the same father, or not related at all as siblings.
Twin Zygosity testing can also be performed to be able to tell with 100% accuracy if the twins (or any number of multiples!) are identical or fraternal.
Why Choose Journey Genetic Testing?
In today’s fast-paced world, technological advancements have paved the way for remarkable breakthroughs in various fields, including genetics. One such innovation that is always improving is DNA testing. DNA testing is a tool that not only satisfies our curiosity about our heritage, but also plays a important role in legal matters. Journey Genetic Testing, as a leading provider in this field, offers a complete range of DNA tests that can provide valuable insights into your origins, relationships, and legal issues.
We Offer Home DNA Tests
We offer an easy-to-use home DNA test kit that enables you to collect your DNA sample in the comfort of your own personal space. Home DNA tests are done in just four easy steps:
- Order Your Kit: Select the test below to make sure it’s right for you, and then order the home DNA test kit online in privacy. If you have other questions, or would rather order after talking with one of our Genetic Consultants, just give us a call at 1-855-362-5224.
- Collect Your Sample: The kit arrives in just a couple of days, and includes simple instructions and everything you need to collect a DNA sample, usually through a cheek swab. The process is painless and quick.
- Send Us Your Sample: Once collected, send the sample back to Journey Genetic Testing using the prepaid shipping label included in the kit. It will be overnighted to our lab (USA addresses only) and testing begins as soon as all the DNA samples arrive.
- Receive Your Results: You’ll usually receive your DNA test results in just 1–2 days, depending on the test you ordered. We guaranteed your
We Offer AABB Accredited Legal DNA Tests
If you need legal DNA testing, we will help you though the process. Here is how legal testing is done:
- Schedule an appointment: Legal DNA testing is by appointment only. You can indicate on your order form the best day, and since we have over 3,500 hundred approved collection centers in the U.S.A., we most likely have one near you. We will email you the with day, time and location of the appointment. And don’t worry if everyone is at a different location, because we can set up appointments are different times and places easily,
- Your DNA sample collection: A trained professional will collect DNA samples from everyone, making sure all the paperwork is done correctly.
- The lab gets the samples : Everyone’s DNA is then analyzed in our AABB accredited laboratory to make certain the results are accurate.
- You get a legally admissible report : The results can be used in court or other legal situations. Your results will be 100% accurate.
Listed below are the different categories of accredited testing we offer. To learn more about a particular test, just click on it. If you have questions that are not answered on the information page about that test, please call us at 1-855-362-5224, or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Choose One Of The DNA Tests Below To Learn If It’s Right For You.
Paternity testing provides scientific proof that a man is a child’s biological father. 100% Accurate.
Maternity testing provides scientific proof that a woman is a child’s biological mother. 100% Accurate.
A DNA sibling test is done between two or more people to determine if they are related as siblings.
A grandparentage test is used to establish paternity when the father is not available.
An indirect paternity test using the alleged father’s full sibling (either aunts or uncles).
We offer three different options for prenatal paternity testing, depending on your situation.
Almost all of our DNA test options offer both private or legally admissible results. AABB accredited.
This test will conclusively determine if twins are identical or fraternal. The results are 100% accurate.
Conclusive results show if two or more males come from the same male line. Males only.
Compares anyone who believes they may be related through a common female lineage.
Most Native American tribes require DNA proof before being enrolled in the tribe.
Establishes paternity with 2 paternal relatives of the suspected father, and the child.
Specialized Genetic Tests
Compare DNA samples to see if there is a match of an individual’s DNA profile. Criminal or infidelity.
A legally binding DNA profile. Certain occupations often require individuals to obtain this report.
Prepare for the future by preserving your DNA profile information for 15 years. Use it anytime.
The US Immigration Service often requests a DNA test to prove biological relationships.
When extra privacy is necessary, we can offer DNA testing using items other than a mouth swab..
Don’t want a kit sent to you? We offer a Make Your Own Kit option. As accurate as a DNA kit.